ARCA Works, LLC Product Warranty
ARCA Works, LLC ("ARCA Works") provides this warranty for its products subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The Magnuson-Moss Act governs this warranty, and ARCA Works guarantees that its products are free from defects in materials and workmanship.
- This warranty covers only those products that have been subject to normal use and service and have not been misused, neglected, improperly stored, or otherwise damaged.
- The warranty does not cover damage resulting from improper use, abnormal/excessive use, abuse of the product, normal deterioration/discoloration (wear and tear), improper storage/transportation, and damaged caused by structural or dimensional alterations.
- ARCA Works will review each warranty claim case by case, and if the product falls within the warranty rules, the company offers a full replacement for the first 6 months, and a discounted product replacement between the 6th and 12th month from the purchase date.
- This warranty is only available if proof of purchase of the product can be provided.
- Any implied warranties that may arise under state law are limited in duration to the duration of this warranty.
- This warranty does not cover any incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to, loss of use, loss of time, or inconvenience.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
To obtain warranty service, you must contact ARCA Works at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be required to provide proof of purchase to obtain warranty service along with other information listed at the bottom of this page.
ARCA Works reserves the right to make changes to this warranty at any time, without notice.
Limitation of Liability
ARCA Works, LLC Limitation of Liability
In no event shall ARCA Works, LLC be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use of its products, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of use, loss of time, loss of profits, loss of data, or any other economic or non-economic damages.
ARCA Works, LLC's liability under any warranty, express or implied, is limited to the repair, replacement, or refund of the purchase price of the product, at ARCA Works' discretion.
ARCA Works, LLC shall not be liable for any damage or injury caused by the use of its products in a manner inconsistent with their intended use, or for any damage or injury resulting from any modification or alteration of the product by the user or any third party.
This limitation of liability applies to all claims, whether based on contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability, or any other legal theory.
In no event shall ARCA Works, LLC's total liability exceed the purchase price of the product giving rise to the claim.
To make a warranty claim with ARCA Works, LLC, customers must register their product on the ARCA Works, LLC website within fourteen (14) days of the date of original purchase for warranty activation. It is recommended that each customer keep a copy of their sales receipt, as it may be required in the future as proof of purchase.
Customer's Remedies: If you have an issue with your product that you suspect is covered under the Limited Warranty set forth herein, locate your proof of purchase (registration confirmation or sales receipt) and contact the authorized ARCA Works, LLC dealer that you purchased the product from. They will provide instructions on the next steps. If you have moved or are traveling, you may contact ARCA Works, LLC directly or your nearest authorized dealer.
If a product is found to be non-conforming with the Limited Warranty set forth herein during the warranty period, ARCA Works, LLC's sole obligation will be, at its option, to repair or replace the product. ARCA Works, LLC reserves the right to replace any product (including any components thereof) which have been updated or discontinued with comparable current products.
Submitting a Warranty Claim
Submit the claim to the dealer in which you purchased the product from or if you purchased directly from ARCA Works, LLC, please provide the following information and email us at: email@example.com
- Name and address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Proof of purchase with date
- Product name
- Serial number (if applicable)
- Detailed description of the issue
- At least 3 photos and/or videos of the issue